UPDATE: My current status message says “Damon is eating celery,” with good reason.
This is the first installment of FRQ (Five Random Questions) on Fridays. I would have started last week, but Blago got smacked with 16 counts. Anyway, before you read/answer the questions, I have an admission. On Sunday, I showed up to church 35 minutes tardy. I missed devotion, the announcements, a few songs, offering and alter call (one of my favorite segments of church). So yeah, I’m not immune to abusing CP Time. I just don’t like it.
FRQs: You can leave your answers in the comments if you wish …
1. Who is the one music artist you like who your friends think you’re insane for lending your ear to that person or band’s music?
2. Same question as before but about bad/random movies …
3. If you have a MySpace account, how often do you check it? If not, why don’t you have one? lol.
4. What is your favorite board/card game? Why?
5. Would someone please tell the CIA Director that Osama Bin Laden isn’t starring in his own “Where’s Waldo?” book?
A link related related to Letter No. 48 to Oprah Winfrey: What About Our Daughters dissects Tyler Perry better than I ever would.
The Natural Nubian came through with this link yesterday in the comments: A Facebook Divorce.
And one on names a la Letter No. 47 about people who dislike their names: Kindred Smile’s take on a family with interesting names.
That’s all folks. Have a blessed/safe/good weekend. I’ll be back Sunday night with a letter to … “My Crush.”