This is an ode to Asyoureditor, who has been by my side. She’s read/critiqued/edited most of the letters. If you don’t know, she loves all things Mary J. Blige. And if you don’t like Mary, don’t tell her. She might cut you … with her eyes from the ATL. lol.
Here’s one of my fav Mary songs: “Be Happy” from the My Life album.
The Five Random Questions:
1. If an actor played you in the movie of your life and you got to choose him/her, whom would it be?
2. If you had to choose a current movie title, which one best fits your story?
3. What song would play at the end of the movie?
4. If you were the recipient of half of Madonna or Mel Gibson’s fortune (like his soon-to-be ex-wife will be), what’s the first thing you buy for yourself?
5. Who is your favorite comedian, and why?
Three links from “A Few Good Men”:
Next week: I’m hitting on race a little. Sunday/Monday’s letter is to people who don’t understand why some blacks support Michael Vick — emphasis on “some.”