UPDATE: Luvvie posted the letter to People Who Wear Shades Indoors. Check it out if you need the letter fix today.
So as you can tell, there’s been a wedding/marriage/relationship/parenting/coontastic theme to the week. No reason to stop it here.
Five Random Questions:
1. Have you ever been to a wedding that got shutdown like you see on television or the movies (SATC or “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air”)? I’ve been searching for someone who has seen this go down for like three years? If you haven’t, what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen happen at a wedding?
2. When do you know that you fully trust your spouse or significant other?
3. What is a marriage/relationship deal breaker for you? Just one.
4. How long should a package of 48 rolls of toilet paper last for a married couple with no kids?
5. What is the best break-up song you’ve ever heard? I’m answering this here on purpose: Maxwell’s Pretty Wings. Best concept album Marvin Gaye’s “Here, My Dear.” 808s & Heartbreaks is a distant 532nd in that category.
The speed dating thing was interesting. Better yet, intriguing. Good story behind it. Might share soon.
Next week: I’ve been toying about which route to go. It was either going to be a letter to “The Swagger Revolution” (that I haven’t written yet) or “Mark Cronin.” Seeing as how I feel like being lazy … we’re going to go with Lucifer’s best friend. That’d be Mark Cronin. … Have a good/safe/blessed weekend, people.