UPDATE (12:30 p.m.): I’ve added a letter for each word that I feel applies. With the two you can’t click, you can kinda see where this is going.
Keeping it simple today with an interesting exercise. Here are 15 words that best describe me. I thought of them randomly, then ordered them by importance to my life. Thus, the randomization of the numbers/words. Try it in the comments with five words or more if you want.
5. Friend: 47. People Who Dislike Their Names
12. Insatiable: pick a letter.
7. Confident: 48. Oprah
6. Thoughtful: 50. My Crush
2. Blessed: 130. God.
15. Forgetful: 46. My Play Mother Lynn
13. Stylish: 10. Dudes Who Wear Skinny Jeans.
10. Motivated: Poem: These Words.
1. Loving: 57. My Little Brother
3. Patient: 27. The People Who Dislike Me.
11. Easy-going: 16. LOL Abusers.
8. Meticulous: 25. CPT Abusers.
9. Random: 24. Wilson (The Volleyball from Castaway).
14. Passive-aggression:20. The Girl Who Flung Spaghetti at my FUBU.
4. Forgiving: 128. My Father.
A great spoken word piece titled “Flashy Words” by one of my fav artists, Shihan. It leads into tomorrow’s letter to Michael Eric Dyson. I’ve seen Shihan live twice, and he does not disappoint.