Some of you may think I’m nuts for what I wrote yesterday. There are some things about me that will never see the light of day on this blog. But I firmly believe that you have to “keep it 100” be who you are to “Be Known,” especially when I’m throwing stones left and right at others.
I believe people respect you for it, and moreover, when you search yourself, you find yourself. So be yourself, and be known. Let your flaws and embarrassing moments show from time to time because it always could be worse (fmylife.com). If people disown your for something, so be it. The people who love you will be there when you need them. ~ Dame
Anyway, the five random questions from Monica & I:
1. What would you name your first or next born (if your spouse gives you the say so)?
2. Which Superhero best fits your personality?
3. Pop or Soda? (A debate I started on Monday over at VSB)
4. If you could change one of your physical features, which one, how would you change it and why?
5. If you could go back to third grade and start this thing over, what would you want to be when you “grow up?”
Have a safe Memorial Day weekend. Remember what it’s really about blaming it on the alcohol paying homage to America’s fallen as well as though who have affected your lives.
D.M.C. (Damon, Monica & Cicely)
P.S. Next week, we get at Lauryn Hill pretty tough with a letter from Moni and a poem from Damon. So keep your eyes open come Monday.