So next week, I’m going to start the week off with a letter to single women about why they’re single. SMH, I know. I’ve had quite a few conversations surrounding this topic with several friends in recent weeks. So I’m going to take a stab at it. Thus, the Def Poetry from Kansas City’s own Dana Gilmore.
Don’t know what else we’ve got coming next week, but Monday might be a firecracker.
Anyway, the Five Random Questions:
1. What song do you groove to in private but wouldn’t claim in public?
2. What’s your favorite sitcom from childhood (exclude The Cosby Show)?
3. What’s your favorite number? Why?
4. How many times have you lied (stretched the truth beyond recognition) today? (Hard to count, huh?)
5. Are people with a larger bandwidth of power likely to abuse their power more, the same or less as someone without as much power? (loaded question, I know … but this bore from a good discussion earlier this week)