Note: These were Friday’s FRQs. They usually come on Fridays, but yeah. I have an announcement of sorts that I was gonna share on Friday. But I decided to write to Richard Laaawwwwson Jefferson.
The big announcement: Someone’s gonna pay me to give relationship advice. Kansas City’s INK Magazine has a relationship advice column/blog that my colleague and friend Pam Spencer has written for over a year now. They’ve brought me on to add a male perspective. Here’s a link to my first entry there: “The Male Mind.”
It’s written mostly in a fun “Dear Abby” format. Sometimes, Pam and I will give different perspectives on the same situation. But I’ll also write in other formats as well. Still, if you have relationship questions you want answered, e-mail them to me at thismayconcernyou at gmail.com.
And yeah, none of this affects TMCY. Your regularly scheduled program continues tomorrow with a letter to Black People Who Don’t Play Spades.
The Five Random Questions:
1. What one media outlet you depend on for your news not named CNN and why?
2. What is your favorite episode of Saved By The Bell?
3. What is your favorite shoe brand?
4. What was your favorite video or arcade game before you turned 18?
5. What is your favorite scene or line from Coming to America? (Not having seen this movie is unacceptable.)
Oh yeah, don’t forget to vote for TMCY in the Black Weblog Awards.