No, that title has nothing to do with Kanye. Next week, we’re delving into some good music — specifically, a few of our favorite songs. We spend a lot of time clowning bad music. So we’ve gotta make sense of the other side as well.
On another note, a TMCY lurker and one of my KC peeps brought up something interesting yesterday via Twitter: Doesn’t it bother you when you dream about something that you’ve been freeing yourself of in your conscious life? Isn’t that one of the worst feelings ever? What do you think that means? I guess that’s question No. 1. Here’s a good song about dreaming, anyway: Jason Mraz’s “Sleeping To Dream.”
The five random questions:
1. What do you think it means when you dream about something you’re consciously trying to avoid in real life?
2. Since Kanye West has decided that he’s the NEW King of Pop, I’ve decided I’m the NEW Walter Cronkite. Who are you?
3. What would be the perfect new job for the wondrously talented Sarah Palin?
4. What’s the best line you’ve heard from a panhandler? Did you give him/her money?
5. If somehow a wax figurine were constructed of you, where would you want it to be permanently displayed for the world to see?
INK Mag’s Kiss & Tell: “On Cheaters, Stalkers & Trust” By Dame