I read this story yesterday that left me perplexed. Jayson Blair, the infamous journalist who plagiarized everything but his name several years ago, has a new gig. You guessed it. He’s a life coach. Certified life coach.
I’m all for second chances, but this strikes me as odd. It’d be like President Obama pardoning Bernie Madoff, and Bernie becoming a financial planner… or Plaxico Burress working as a gun range instructor.
But read the story. He’s apparently one of the best at what he does now. Guess second chances aren’t all that bad of a thing. (Ex-reporter Jayson Blair now working as a life coach.)
1. If you had to pick a celebrity not named Dr. Phil or Oprah to be your personal life coach, who would you pick?
2. In three words, describe Amber Rose. If you don’t know who she is, feel good about yourself.
3. Which do you prefer, 100-degree, sweltering heat or 22 and frigid? Why?
4. What’s your favorite football team, and if there’s a why, why?
5. What brand of toothpaste do you use? If you don’t, we will take up a collection plate and purchase you a year’s supply of the No. 1 answer. Cool?