I’ll be serious for two seconds. Chris Brown’s mother should fire his PR people. He shouldn’t have gone on Larry King Live. Don’t get me wrong, I believe that he wants to be a better person. And I understand wanting to keep things private to some degree, although the majority of the details are outlined in a police report and evidence mugshots.
Still, the things Brown did say didn’t quite convey contrition. In fact, it made me think that he might not understand the magnitude of what he did. His youthfulness immaturity jumped off of the television screen and I wish his people wouldn’t have put him in that position. Still, I hope that’s not that case and I hope he’s seeking help to get his life in order. But it’s gonna be a long road…
Anyway, the FRQs:
1. If you sat down for an interview with Larry King, what would you wear?
2. What makes you feel like someone is truly remorseful for what they’ve done?
3. What television character most reminds you of yourself?
4. Do you think universal healthcare will work?
5. It is a three-day weekend… any good plans?
Have a good Laborless, three-day weekend. Be safe. We’re talking football next week…