Yeah, it’s Thursday. I’m gonna cut this week short on blogging while I concentrate on a few other things. Plus, I’ve a few things brewing for next week that I want to think out.
Anyway, there were a few interesting interviews this week including Brian Williams chat with Former president Jimmy Carter, which is something I might expound upon next week. So the questions revolve around that theme: Interviews.
The Five Randoms:
1. What did you think of the question Jay Leno asked Kanye West concerning his mother on Monday night?
2. What’s your favorite Whitney Houston song?
3. Why do you think Oprah gets the exclusive “spill my guts” interviews that she gets?
4. If you had the chance, what person would you most like to interview?
5. What word, term or phrase do you think people misunderstand most when using it or when reading it?