Cutting this week short because the other dude in this picture, my little brother, is getting married on Friday evening. The festivities begin this evening, though… Kinda tough because I still see my brother as he is in this picture…
And that said, the children are still on my mind. I believe they are the future, teach them well and, letthemleadtheway.
The five randoms questions:
1. How many children do you want?
2. Would you ever consider adoption? Why or why not?
3. Save your television, what’s your favorite thing you’ve purchased just to look at?
4. Do you think people should write their own vows? Why or why not?
5. What’s your grandmother’s favorite random saying? Did you know what it meant when you were little?