On Wednesday, I happened to click a link with a picture of Oprah interviewing the woman who was attacked by a chimp earlier this year. It was honestly one of the most unsightly things I’ve ever seen and I can’t imagine what she went through on that day. I want to apologize for even making any sort of joke about what happened in February to that woman or that entire situation. And I wish her well.
The Five Random Questions:
1. What’s your favorite television game show?
2. Name something you had too much at one point in your life, and now you can’t stand it (a food or candy).
3. How much money would it take for you to allow Mike Tyson to suckerpunch you one good time?
4. If you could ask Sarah Palin one question, what would it be?
5. If you could reach back and give yourself one piece of advice five years ago today, what would you say?
Have a good weekend, people…