The fellas over at VSB got a hold of Helena Andrews, the author of “Bitch is The New Black”, for a podcast interview in late December, and just posted it. I listened to it last night, and it’s worth the time if you have it.
She explains herself well, and clears up the misconceptions about the infamous Washington Post piece. They get into an interesting discussion about Tyler Perry toward the end of it, too. Here’s the link.
Anyway, here are the five questions:
1. Gilbert Arenas just left Twitter. Take a guess as to which celeb/athlete is next?
2. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when someone says Kim Kardashian?
3. The cheating party gets caught, would you rather get cheated on or cheat on your significant other?
4. What do you think would be the result of ABC casting a black man for The Bachelor?
5. The playoffs are set. Who is going to win the SuperBowl? (In case you need to remember what you said in September, click here. Yeah, I #failed with the Steelers.)